- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The 64,000 Dollar Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Women on the Rise
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best-Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- The Ivory Tower Changes Wall Street
- Earnings for All Seasons
- Investing with Your Heart
- The Anatomy of an Index
- The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
- Don’t Be Your Own Worst Enemy
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- You Would Rather Be...
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in an Extended-Care Policy
- Understanding Extended Care
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Preparing for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- When to Self-Insure
- Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Medicare Advantage 101
- Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
- How Income Taxes Work
- What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
- What If You Get Audited?
- What Is a 1035 Exchange?
- Do You Owe The AMT?
- How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
- Red Flags for Tax Auditors
- Five Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
- You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
- Tax Rules When Selling Your Home
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- The Half Million Dollar Baby
- The History of Currency
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- Data Thieves from Outer Space
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
- What Can You Buy With 529 Distributions?
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Fixed or Variable Mortgage, Which Should You Pick?
- To Catch a Thief
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Personal Finance Tips for Military Families
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Stop Wasting Money
- Please Leave Home Without It
- Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
- Debt Stress
- Avoiding Cognitive Decline
- Good Health is Good Business
- Money Draining Food Myths
- Building Your Legacy
- Keeping Good Records is Good Business
- Mastering Mobile Lingo
- The Three Keys to a Great Password
- Pickleball in Retirement
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.